Are you considering taking advantage of family photography services in Brisbane? Do you want to celebrate your love and relationship by arranging to have a professional photo taken of all the people you hold closest to your heart? Then, this blog post is for you! In this article, I’ll help you find the best family photography in Brisbane, which is the key to achieving a successful family photo.
Below are the most important things that you should be looking out for:
- The Photographer must get along with your family – When choosing the best photographer for your family portraits, ensuring that they are friendly and enthusiastic is just as important as making sure that they are qualified for the job. A professional family photographer knows how to get along with clients and knows how to make them feel comfortable during the entire shoot. Here at Little Orange Photography, I am often told that I am one of the friendliest photographers my clients have ever met. I make sure I’m always cheerful, and bring a positive attitude to all my photoshoots. This helps keep each photoshoot light and enjoyable for all my clients.
- The Photographer must have the same level of energy – When looking for family photography in Brisbane, consider your photographers level of energy. Their energy level has a direct impact on the outcome of the photoshoot. A professional photographer must know how to match the level of enthusiasm of their clients otherwise; they may create an awkward situation which will obviously not help in getting the best family photos.
- The Photographer must also be frank and honest – They must have the capability to politely tell you, or one of your family members, if you’re over smiling, if your poses are awkward, or if something you’re doing doesn’t work for the overall photoshoot. However, they must know how to communicate these things in a professional manor to ensure no one is offended.
- The Photographer must be willing to travel – If you’re planning an out-of-town photoshoot, it’s important that when searching for ‘family photography in Brisbane’, that you check to make sure that a) the photographer is willing to travel and b) that they’re comfortable taking outdoor pictures. So, before you book your session and before you send advanced payment, make sure to enquire about these items. Although most photographers don’t have a problem travelling for photoshoots, others are more comfortable taking pictures in their own studio. Here at Little Orange Photography, I look forward to travelling from Gold Coast to Brisbane to provide you with the best family photography services in Brisbane, the Gold Cost or beyond!
- The Photographer must be creative – Anybody with a camera can take pictures. However, it takes a certain amount of creativity for a photographer to come up with stunning photographs of your family – photos that you’ll be proud to hang on your walls and photos that will leave people in awe. When looking for the best photographer, make it a point to ask to see their portfolio. This alone can show you what they are capable of. I am proud to say that clients who took advantage of my family photography services have been extremely happy with the results. You can see some of their pictures in my family photography portfolio. If you like what you see, all you need to do is to call me on 0449 658 131 to book a session.
- The Photographer must be kid-friendly – This is crucial if your children take some time getting relaxed around strangers. A professional who offers family photography in Brisbane must work well with kids and be able to motivate them to strike poses without them being overly shy or it will look awkward. As a photographer who specialises in not only family photography, but also in newborn photography, I am great with children; add to the fact that I am a mother of two adorable boys! I enjoy spending time with kids and I can honestly say I somewhat of an expert when it comes to making kids feel comfortable during my photoshoots, so you will have nothing to worry about! Expect nothing but perfect family photographs that will help you preserve some of the greatest memories in your life.
Taking professional photographs of your family is one of the best ways to celebrate your family. Create photos you’ll still be happy to look at 10, 20, 30 years; photos that are sure to bring back happy memories with just a glance.
If you’re looking for family photography in Brisbane, look no further and book a session with me as soon as possible because my schedule quickly fills up. Just give me a call 0n 0449 658 131 and together, we’ll make lasting memories that you and your family can cherish for life.